- Drive students to/from EXCEL activities
- Work with EXCEL Alaska team to continually improve the EXCEL program
- Chaperone students during odd travel arrival/departure times
- Work flexible shifts including split shifts, evenings, overnights and weekends for extended periods of time
- Work long days, sometimes over 8 hours a day
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as but not limited to, cleaning EXCEL facilities (dorm rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, floors), laundry, cooking or assisting a cook, etc.
- 21 or older
- High school graduate or GED
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with students and staff.
STATUS: Part time / Temporary
REPORTS TO: Deputy Director
LOCATION: Anchorage, Alaska
STARTING RATE OF PAY: DOE
HOW TO APPLY: Please email Billijo Mills for EXCEL Application. Include a cover letter, two letters of recommendation, and a resume. This position is open until filled.