- Assist with planning, set-up and coordination of marketing events.
- Assist staff with printed materials, designing flyers, and advertising
- Assist with social media, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram accounts
- Assist with organizing photos and folders in Google Docs
- With training, write the quarterly newsletter
- Work with EXCEL Alaska team to continually improve and update the EXCEL program
- Assist with logistics of student travel to/from EXCEL activities
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as but not limited to, cleaning EXCEL facilities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- High school graduate or GED
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with students and staff.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
LOCATION: Anchorage, Alaska
STARTING RATE OF PAY: DOE + Health Insurance + 401K
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provide a full range of assistance to our office, instructional staff, and marketing team. Including but not limited to the following responsibilities and duties:
EXCEL Alaska’s Instructor in training is expected to have the ability and willingness to: Promote and demonstrate EXCEL Alaska’s purpose, vision and values. Communicate effectively. Concentrate and work under pressure. Meet deadlines, and organize and prioritize work. Be self-motivated and detail oriented. Maintain confidentiality and use discretion when warranted. Work independently, exercise judgment and make quality decisions consistent with the level of the position. Treat others respectfully and with consideration regardless of status or position. Be an effective team member. Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to deadlines. Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills. Work in a dynamic environment and to deal effectively with frequent changes in priorities, delays or unexpected events.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email Carol Wilson for EXCEL Application. Include a cover letter, two letters of recommendation, and a resume. This position is open until filled.